Delivering better employment outcomes since 2020.
Problems hiring teams face
- Inaccurate job requirements
- Inconsistent talent data gathering
- Scarce insight beyond the resume
SkillBank solves these problems by
- Using your job success factors to define your talent competency profile
- Capturing consistent competency data from each applicant to put them on a level playing field
- Giving you never-before-seen talent insights without looking at the resume
- Quickly identifying top candidates so TA teams stop wasting time and produce higher quality hires in less time.
- Basing our approach on competencies throughout the platform.
How it works
Through an ATS connection, we use job specific competencies and data science to filter out the “noise” and quickly show you top candidates. Nobody else does this.
How you benefit
Higher velocity hiring saves money. Data driven hiring eliminates biases and empowers your TA team to make more confident hiring decisions in less time.
The revolution begins with the Job Competency Unit™
A JCU extends your job descriptions with a suite of essential competencies for that job plus precise meta information used by our talent ranking algorithms.
Our JCU library covers hundreds of jobs spanning many industries, each customized to your unique hiring needs. If none are suitable, JCUs will be created to your precise specifications.
Delivers a respectful candidate experience
We get straight to the point by showing applicants exactly the competencies you deem necessary for the job. This simple 5 minute ranking process reduces applicant drop outs and tells your candidates you respect their time.
Our multi-dimensional ranking app presents competencies with descriptions and two rating scales.
By combining proficiency and interest level, your TA team gets deeper insight that opens the door to more sophisticated decision making.
Gives you recruiting superpowers
Our competency insight reveals top candidates and provides detailed rundowns on the particular strengths of the specific competencies that matter to you and your team.
Extending the revolution with the Job Competency Signal™
This is made possible with SkillBank’s objective scoring system. Each candidate receives a Job Competency Signal™ made up of three parts:
- JCS/Signal – Talent job alignment score suitable for comparisons
- JCS/Coverage – Ranking status plus suggested alternative jobs
- JCS/Quadrant – Nuanced insight on the person behind the score
Job Radar helps you fill more job openings
When it comes to revealing hidden talents, SkillBank Job Radar shows you what other jobs a person can do. Even jobs they didn’t apply for initially.
By reviewing these alternative jobs, each with a JCS to show you how well they fit, you will place more candidates in more openings in less time. In this way, Job Radar amplifies your TA campaign results.
Job Radar use cases for Talent Development and outplacement scenarios include performance reviews, coaching and career pathing.
Simple. Intuitive. Powerful.
Start with one job in one department and expand across the enterprise when you’re ready. Our cloud native technologies are intuitive and our customer success and support teams are dedicated to maximizing your success.
Grows with you.
The more jobs, staff and applicants you use on the SkillBank Competency Insight platform, the stronger your ROI.