Effective May 27, 2021
This Privacy Statement covers your use of our website and software which collectively, we refer to as our “Services.” Skiba Corporation (‘SkillBank”) has a few fundamental principles about your privacy:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our Services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Information We Collect:
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so –for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
How we collect information and how we use it:
- When you provide information to us — Such as your account settings and competencies. We use this information to operate our Services and provide you with job and career information.
- Through operation of our Services — Such as logging information about your computer, your web browser and your usage of our Services. We use this information to monitor the operation of our Services and make improvements.
- Information collected from other sources — When you use another service (like Google,) we may collect profile or other information that service shares with us. We use this information to complete your account settings or to improve the Services we provide to you.
Sharing your information with others:
We do not sell your private personal information.
We share information about you in these limited circumstances and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of SkillBank, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
Changes to this Privacy Statement: