“Software architect and serial entrepreneur seeks a business development and growth oriented cofounder to build the sales engine for this enterprise SaaS platform that helps people discover and achieve their ideal job.”— John Knapp
Who I am, what I’m doing:
I’m a startup veteran who has been building software products and startups for over 12 years. I’m defining and delivering innovative HR tech and am the hands-on software developer leading the full-stack engineering effort. Get to know me on LinkedIn.
What I’m looking for:
I want focused collaboration where I lead product and engineering and you lead revenue and growth. Of course, we’ll share much of the day-to-day operations and foundational decisions around target markets, business and revenue models.
My overall business objective is to maximize the value in our core dataset and proprietary technologies and shape the business to help as many individuals and organizations as possible.
About my ideal cofounder:
- Part time at first growing into full time when it’s right
- Passionate about helping solve the employment crisis
- Enterprise business development experience
- Experience selling SaaS technologies and API integrations
- Lives to build and run a funnel and drive revenue growth
- Likes early stage startups
- Is personable, resilient, mature and financially sound
Some of what you’ll do:
- Sell what we have and help plan what we build
- Help identify target markets and develop growth strategies
- Develop and close strategic partnerships
- Generate revenue
- Build and lead the sales and marketing teams
Let’s get to know each other:
First let’s try out our fit by discussing the business, the technology, the opportunity and how we’ll interact.
If the potential is there, let’s tackle a couple small projects to see how we work together.
Then if we’re both interested, let’s nail down the details, roll up our sleeves and get to work.
About this cofounder opportunity:
SkillBank has a significant opportunity and I want a cofounder to help maximize that. I will share significant equity and regarding your title, all options are on the table.
Whether we raise equity capital or continue to bootstrap, my intent is for my cofounder and I to reap a significant return on our investment and have fun along the way!
Please apply on Angel List or reach out directly