Our immediate needs are met but we always love hearing from front and back-end developers. Make your mark!
SkillBank launches soon and extends a special invitation to social media marketers. Please help us tell this amazing story!
Make your mark on The Cartography Project by getting involved in these areas:
- Technology Experts — Contribute front-end (svelte.js, chart.js, plotly) and back-end (ruby, python, go) software development, data science, cloud native devops (GitOps, K8S, GCP) and SaaS contributions.
- Industry Experts — Invest your knowledge to make sure your industry is represented as we map the jobs of 2030.
- Industry Influencers — Spread the word and help The Cartography Project put America back to work.
- Reskilling Experts — Engage with job seekers to help them gain the skills they need to achieve their transition plan and get the job they desire.
- Subject Matter Experts — Dig in to finesse the job descriptions and competencies to make sure the jobs of 2030 are presented in best possible way.
- Startup Accelerators — Help our core team make the right connections and work smarter every day.
Participants will get a shout out on the Cartographers Page.
“The Cartography Project is a grass roots community effort help solve the pandemic employment crisis by crowd sourcing a free job competency map spanning the jobs of 2030.”
“It’s important work and we need your help.”— John Knapp, SkillBank founder
- Learn how SkillBank works
- Learn more about The Cartography Project
- Learn about the pandemic employment crisis