We’re a young startup passionately run by some very experienced individuals. We are expanding our team so if you or someone you know is interested in doing important work and helping others, we should talk.
- Tens of millions of people are out of work and must find a new career.
- Our mission is putting them back to work in a job they’ll love.
- Our strategy is a new approach to career discovery, transition planning, hiring and talent development throughout the enterprise.
- Our dataset and algorithms make it easy and effective.
- Our visualizations and tools make it engaging and powerful.
- Our partnerships and APIs for enterprises and 3rd party app developers maximize their growth and ours.
- SkillBank will always provide free base map access at TWOW.org. (The World of Work)
- Perhaps you — SkillBank is selectively recruiting for business development leadership and engineering roles. Either apply on Angel List or contact us directly.
- John Knapp – Is a startup veteran who has been building software products and startups for over 12 years. Recently laid off during the Covid 19 outbreak, John is the founder and visionary behind SkillBank. He’s also the senior architect leading the engineering effort to deliver the SkillBank technology platform. Learn more about him on LinkedIn.
- Eugenio Keller Puente – Is a talented and experienced artist and UX / UI designer. Strengths include understanding the value a product delivers and communicating that value visually.
- Brian Hilgendorf – Is an entrepreneur and finance executive with deep experience in emerging and venture funded businesses. His strengths include strategy and revenue models and his past experiences include a CFO role with JobAlign. Learn more about him on Linkedin.
- Nicholas Robbe – Is an entrepreneur with deep experience in both marketing and technology. Experience includes technology, product and marketing leadership roles at IBM and Dynatrace, currently founder and CEO of AR innovator Hoverlay. Learn more about him on LinkedIn.