We’re a young startup passionately run by some very experienced individuals. We are expanding our team so if you or someone you know is interested in doing important work and helping others, we should talk.
- Tens of millions of people are out of work and must find a new career.
- Our mission is putting them back to work in a job they’ll love.
- Our strategy is a new approach to career discovery, transition planning, interviewing and employment.
- Our dataset and algorithms make it easy and effective.
- Our visualizations and tools make it engaging and powerful.
- Our partnerships and APIs for enterprises and app developers maximize their growth and ours.
- SkillBank will always provide free access to our base map at TWOW.org. (The World of Work)
- John Knapp – Is a startup veteran who has been building software products and startups for over 12 years. Recently laid off during the Covid 19 outbreak, John is the founder and visionary behind SkillBank. He’s also the senior architect leading the engineering effort to deliver the SkillBank technology platform. Learn more about him on LinkedIn.
- Eugenio Keller Puente – Is a talented and experienced freelance artist and UX / UI designer. His strengths include quickly understanding the value a product delivers and effectively communicating that value visually. Learn more about him on Freelancer.
- Brian Hilgendorf – Is an entrepreneur and finance executive with deep experience in emerging and venture funded businesses. His strengths include strategy and revenue models and his past experiences include a CFO role with JobAlign. Learn more about him on Linkedin.
- Nicholas Robbe – Is an entrepreneur with deep experience in both marketing and technology. Experience includes technology, product and marketing leadership roles at IBM and Dynatrace, currently founder and CEO of AR innovator Hoverlay. Learn more about him on LinkedIn.